Code your own adventure with Augie, the
Augmented Reality Coding Robot
Pai Technology's Augie is the first premiere coding robot that is equipped with augmented reality technology. Developed to introduce children to coding language, Augie engages imagination and creativity while helping children further enhance critical thinking and problem solving skills. Playtime with Augie also improves hand-eye coordination and logic through the introduction of play patterns that leverage artificial intelligence and innovative robotic technology. Augie comes with a FREE intuitive app that offers engaging coding tutorials, all in conjunction with standards set by Code.org, and exciting gameplay. Augie runs on code fueled by fun for endless hours of play!
- Learn to code by controlling the robot’s movement, sounds, and LCD screen -- with over 100 commands!
- Design your own immersive game with special missions and challenges that you create with Augmented Reality.
- Record your own sounds for Augie to perform.
- Augie teaches and grows with you, showing you how to code through five modes of play.
- Free fully-immersive 3D teaching app with 60 Augmented Reality tutorials to cover coding basics, from sequencing to variables.